The itinerary can be changed to suit your group's needs. Just let us know what you'd like to do.
Arrive at Cancun International Airport. You will be met by a guide and driven to your chosen hotel for a six night stay - (Carmen Hacienda hotel in Puerto Morelos or Omni Hotel in Cancun).
Relax at the beach for the morning. In the afternoon head into the jungle to either drive ATVs or snorkel in a cenote.
Drive to the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will kayak through the wetlands, hike through the jungle, and snorkel in a cenote while learning about the importance of Mexico's National protected areas. You will be able to participate in one of the reserve's projects and learn more about conservation. Have your lunch at Don Cafeto restaurant in Tulum
Drive to Chichen Itza, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will learn about the Mayan culture, history and traditions while seeing the pyramids built thousands of years ago. You will also visit a popular cenote ¨Ik Kil¨.
This day has two options depending on the season:
- Summer trips (mid-May till mid-September): The Whale Shark Adventure is your chance to swim and snorkel with the biggest fish in the ocean. Even though they only eat plankton, they reach an enormous size. This is an adventure of a lifetime!
- Winter trips (mid-September till mid-May): See the important archaeological ruins of Coba and Tulum. Both cities were of significant importance on the Yucatan Peninsula. Be immersed in authentic Mayan culture and traditions.
A visit to Xcaret (means small water in Mayan) will give you a different view of the Mayan culture and traditions. This eco-archaeological park is important because of its efforts in conservation and reproduction of indigenous flora and fauna. The park hosts a small ruin (Polé), tropical animals, jungle plants, water attractions and a beach.Then back to your hotel.
Admission to Xcaret includes:
- Water Activities: underground rivers, inlet sand natural pools, beaches, and Paradise River swim.
- Exhibitions: aquarium, marine turtles, manatee lagoon, bat cave, butterfly pavilion, deer shelter, jaguar den, spider monkey island, mushroom farm, orchid greenhouse, tropical jungle trail, regional wildlife farm and the scenic tower.
- Performances: flying men, equestrian show.
- Cultural: archaeological sites, house of whispers, Mayan village and St. Francis of Assisi Chapel.
*Not included are: swimming with the dolphins, sea trek, scuba, snorkeling tour, Temascal and Tlachco dinner. These activities can be booked and paid for at Xcaret.
Breakfast and then back to the Cancun Airport for your return flight home.
DURATION OF TOUR: 7 days
MINIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE NEEDED TO RUN TOUR.
DAYS OF OPERATION: Twice a month Please contact email@example.com
for specific dates
Inclusions, Exclusions, Required, Suggestions
Airport pick up and return, land transportation, personalized attention, professional bilingual guides, all biologists or naturalists, equipment (kayaks, boats, snorkel gear), entrance fees, meals according to itinerary.
Beverages, laundry, optional tours, personal expenses, airfare
Comfortable clothes and shoes, biodegradable insect repellant and sun screen, hat, swimsuit.
(4 to 7)